IT department is established during the foundation of the Kurdistan Technical Institute. The graduates will be able to:
- Apply a broad body of fundamental knowledge of information technologies in selected areas of study from the areas of: Programming, Networking, IT management, web application development, operating systems and database.
- Use the latest information technologies, and with self- learning capabilities, solve real-world IT related problems.
- Exhibit a range interpersonal and academic skills with a strong focus on development practice in an independent or collaborative environment;
- Present foundation technical and theoretical knowledge and skills for industry certifications from reputable international vendors CISCO Certified Network Associate (CCNA) and Linux Professional Institute Certification (LPIC-1) and the other international certificates
Graduates work in:
- IT help Desk
- IT project management
- software development
- database development
- Network Administration
- web development
- E-business & commerce
- Systems Analysis and Design
Osman completed his BSc in Geology. He went on to complete his PgDip and MSc in Computer Science. Osman was a Post-doctoral Research Fellow, working in bio-image analysis to assess skin ageing and diseases. Osman has completed his MPhil and DPhil in Bioim...