Fakhir Shex Taib Building , Slemani Highs,Sulaimany,Kurdistan,IraqMap it
Communication with physicians will be at the very heart of what you do. You’ll need to understand basic anatomy and physiology, master product information and understand clinical literature. This can be quite a challenge in the ever-developing world of medical products and medication.
The Pharmacy Assistant Course is designed to help you meet that challenge. You’ll be introduced to a wide range of topics to help you in your chosen career including prescription drugs, health care products and administering medications. In fact, you will gain a broad understanding of the pharmacist’s work, putting you in a perfect position to make the most of a career in pharmacy. Once trained in this important field you will find there are numerous job possibilities open to you. Set your sights on our Pharmacy Assistant course today and you’ll find the benefits will go far beyond stability and financial reward.
Pharmacy technician responsibility may further include:
- familiarity with pharmacy policies and procedure
- assist the pharmacist and costumer as needed
- taking customer prescription order and verifying it is accurate and complete
- computer data entry
- price prescription
- they also prepare tags with description of medicines and instructions of their use
- check stock levels and order stock, most of this will be computerized.