Our Vision Kurdistan Technical Institute aspires to be a leading institute that excels in professional education, applied research and internships with industry partners for a future of Kurdistan and the entire world where technical graduates are educated to a level in quantity and quality that fulfils the needs of the labor market in both public and private sectors.
Our Mission To prepare skilled technical staffs who are critical thinkers, effective communicators, innovative problem solvers, lifelong learners and ethical leaders. Furthermore, experts in various specializations at levels of undergraduate degree, which equipped with up-to-date skills and knowledge alignment with the latest scientific and technological developments.
1. Educate students at undergraduate degree (Technical Diploma) in line with national strategies and market needs.
2. Undertake scientific research, conferences as well as workshops in various fields that serve advancement of science, technology and social & economic development of Kurdistan.
3. Contribute to the development of technical and vocational skills of the community particularly the youth through short-term training courses.
4. Contribute to the reduction of unemployment through opening the student career center for training, advising, fellowship program and finding jobs.
5. Establish and strengthen mutual cultural and academic relations with national and international organizations.
6. Foster an environment for work and learning which encourages respect, understanding, ownership and achievement.
1. Academic excellence
2. Strong ethical commitment to perform professionally and responsibly